Instructions to Get Immediate Access to LTR on ROKU:
- Login to your ROKU account on the web.
- Go to My Account, you will see an option to Add a Channel.
- Enter LifeTalk Radio, and it will be added to your ROKU channel lineup.
- If you need additional help, just call us at 1-800-775-4673.
- Settings / System and select System Update.
- This might update your Roku Software and reboot, but when it is done you will see the LifeTalk Applications on your ROKU.
What is streaming?
Simply put, streaming is a term used to describe how content (a radio, movie, or TV episode) is delivered to your TV, over the internet – as opposed to more traditional methods of watching content, like over-the-air antennas or cable TV.
How do Roku players work?
Roku players connect directly to your TV (with HDMI® or composite cables), and to your home network to stream entertainment. You choose from a wide selection of streaming channels and put all your favorites in one place. There are hundreds of free channels, easy ways to buy or watch films from top providers, and no additional charges to watch streaming services like Netflix or Hulu Plus if you already subscribe. And If you have cable, Roku brings new ways to watch based on your cable subscription.
How much does it cost to own a Roku player?
There are no recurring fees for owning a Roku player. You choose what you want to watch and what you want to pay for. There are hundreds of free channels, including LifeTalk Radio! You also have the opportunity to subscribe to other services such as Netflix® and Hulu Plus, etc… The choice is yours!
What kind of internet connection do I need?
Roku players should work well with almost any broad-band connection. We recommend a minimum of 3.0 Mbps for HD content (1.5Mbps for SD). But don’t worry, the average speed in the US is about 10 Mbps or more.
Where can I purchase a Roku player?
Roku players are available at most retail stores and on the internet
To learn more about Roku, go to: https://www.roku.com/