Comments for Listener Comments

Judi
2011-05-08 12:00 AM

I really enjoy the Heritage Singers! I would love to hear more of their music.

Roger Smith
2011-05-09 12:00 AM

I've been searching and listening to many different Christian Radio Stations in the Internet these days, and I'm really surprised by the music you broadcast and also your program schedule. I've found it really inspirational and hopeful, especially the music. So, carry on, and God bless all our radios in the world!”

Phil
2011-05-13 12:00 AM

Thanks for the great programs on LifeTalk!

Oregon
2011-05-14 12:00 AM

LifeTalk has changed my life. Most of all, I like the music.

Canada
2011-05-14 12:00 AM

I could never talk to people very easily until I started listening to LifeTalk. I was shy and easily intimidated and preferred to be alone most of the time. I didn't work much and spent a lot of time on the mountain wandering around. I didn't have much direction or purpose in my life. I didn't have any confidence. I was close to my children, but not near as close as I am now. I was reading my Bible and I loved God, but I still needed to hear the constant encouragements that God loved me and that I could trust Him that are on LifeTalk radio. It would be impossible for any one human being to be all the time to me what LifeTalk Radio is. I think 24/7 Christian radio is the greatest blessing God has ever given to man!

Don
2011-05-28 12:00 AM

Trinidad and Tobago
I am happy for your wonderful programmes and music...may God richly bless this ministry.
I do have a question, is this a seventh day adventist run station?
May God's grace guide this ministry

Douglas
2011-06-07 12:00 AM

Thanks for the wonderful ministry of LifeTalk Radio. I love the new LTR website - great job people! Keep up the good work LifeTalk Radio!

Kristi
2011-06-16 12:00 AM

I have an AMAZING song to share with you and your listeners! I live in Joplin, MO., thankfully my house was not in the devastated area, I am so blessed! I drive by the devastated area everyday on my way to work and on my way back home again - it is heartbreaking to see our town like this.
I want to spread the word about an incredible song and fundraiser. The Mark Chapman Band, out of Southwest, MO., has recently released a song, "Where Would You Go", that many are labeling as 'The Song for Joplin.' With almost 50,000 views on youtube.com, the responses to the song have been uplifting. Many people have commented on the song to share their story of personal tragedy, loss, survival and just to say "Thank You."
The song is available for download on iTunes & Amazon - 100% of the profits go to Joplin, MO! I thought you may be interested in sharing this song with your listeners. The more we can spread the word about this song, the more money we raise for Joplin. A download is only .99- affordable for one person and think of .99 times thousands of people!

Link to the video on Youtube.com:
Or you can go to youtube.com and search "Where would you go?" Mark Chapman
Also, the song is available on their band site:
www.markchapmanband.com
Kindest Regards!
Kristi Hayes
417-354-1772

Craig
2011-07-02 1:48 PM

I want to thank you for providing the type of music and programming I was raised on as a young boy. I used to listen everytime I traveled to the Yakima, Washington area, but have been unable to the last couple of trips. I have now put your website as one of my favorites so I can listen here in my home near Seattle. You may never know how many lives you truly touch, but you can count at least one, mine. Thank you for the ministry of LifeTalk. May our LORD continue to use and to bless your ministry as you spread the Good News of JESUS.

Craig
2011-07-03 2:33 AM

I tried posting earlier but I think it got messed up. ANYWAY, I cannot tell you what a personal blessing it was to find LifeTalk on the web just this morning. You see, for several years, on my trips to Yakima, WA I always found and was blest by hearing the music and teachings of LifeTalk Radio. Have not been able to listen for the past several trips. As I prepare for bed, I can feel the tensions of the day leave while I listen to your music. I cannot say enough about your programming. You play the music that I grew up on and for that, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS. May the One who gives us life and eternal salvation continue to bless and grow the ministry of LifeTalk Radio.

Ruthy Chalco from Perú
2011-07-25 4:45 PM

Hi!...My´s friends:

Congratulation!...My name is Ruth Chalco. I am from Perú. I am journalis of hope. I not speak english. I want speak english. Can you helpme. Thank you very much. God blessyou!

JOHN FROM KOREA
2011-08-20 8:52 PM

hello!!!
I am Korean.
I'm john.
I am  7.
I love lifetalk radio!!
i enjoy to listen to  YOUR STORY HOUR everyday.
Thank you very much.

Elaine
2011-09-03 5:18 PM

Hello! I love the talks and some of the music. It is very inspirational and moving. But I would like to suggest a little more variety in the musical selection. I love gospel music and it would be nice to hear a few of those types of songs a little more often. Thank you so much for all you do and God bless!

Craig A
2011-10-05 12:26 AM

I just finished listening to a song that brought a much needed sense of peace and calm after a long day. I missed the first part of the song but the only words I remember were, '...I love you...'. It was a male voice talking about the father's love regardless of what someone had done. Thank you for such beautiful music to end a day and prepare for bed. Right now I am listening to an instrumental version of Were You There. May GOD continue to bless the ministry of Life Talk Radio.
Your prayerful servant,
Craig

Kay
2012-03-21 2:39 PM

Just found you all ... Fantastic ... keep up the great work ... thank you

howard houpapa
2012-04-08 7:38 PM

first time listener its ok jesus and i am glad they do there best

Leonardo Alves
2012-05-04 7:04 PM

I'm so happy to may listen this radio by net, I'm from brazil and I have studying english listening it, and more than it, I have listen a good music about my savior Jesus....God bless the ministry of Life talk Radio.
Leonardo

Cavelle
2012-09-14 8:17 PM

first time listener love it!!!!

nkurunziza frnncis
2012-09-25 4:09 AM

i will always pray for this program day ad nigt
remember me too radio life
welcome to UGANDA

teresa hentz
2012-11-01 9:09 PM

I REALLY ENJOY LISTENINIG TO ALL THE STORYS AND THE MUSIC. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM SIXTEEN CD'S THAT YOU SAID ON THE TALK AND THAT THEY ARE FREE. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY BOOKS YOU CAN SEND ME. I WOULD BE VERY GLAD TO HAVE THEM.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR NETWORK CAUSE IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS......... THANK YOU SO MUCH..

azmat emmanuel
2012-11-27 6:19 AM

hello sir i am azmat emmanuel and i am a adventist world radio presanter in lahore pakistan when i see your program i learn many things this is blessing for me my prayer with you God bless you

best wishes
azmat emmanuel

Susan
2013-04-18 4:11 AM

The music, stories, and so much of your programming bless me and reach out to me.  Listening to your station with our hearts will lead us all on the right path.  What a blessing!

Melody
2013-05-21 6:25 AM

Several years ago I lost my Dad and was going through several untimely situations.  I was at a very low point in time and was surfing the web looking for a Christian station that I could play at night as I slept (it gave me comfort).  I found Lifetalk Radio and it had everything I was looking for,  classic soothing Christian music and encouraging programs just like the radio stations I remember my Dad used to have on all the time when I was a child.  I moved to a different area and didn't have access to my computer for awhile but I'm so glad that you continued the same format as several years back.  Thank you and God Bless.

Hermon Cocks
2013-05-24 7:40 AM

I listen to your radio all day on my computer and do enjoye all the nice programs that help strenghtened my faith,
i will like if it was possible to have a affiliate station,or a repeater here on the island of St Maarten,the few christian
stations here are all sunday worshippers stations and the others is non christian.God bless you!

Best regards
Hermon

Cayman Gold
2013-06-26 6:32 PM

Hi all,
In Times like these and in such a time as this. St.John 17:3 says and this is life eternal that they might know thee the only true God and jesus Christ whom thou hast sent;....Truly LIFE TALK RADIO IS A GOD SENT In a World like this, Thank you Life Talk Christian Radio for bringing Christ centered programming to the nation for such a time as this may God Blessed all of you to keep up the good work!!

Pastor Watkins
2014-03-25 3:35 AM

Greetings to all shalom! I have enjoyed the segment on divorce, because my marriage is in my discernment is my marriage needs the counsel of God and only God! I thank my LORD Jesus for giving me the grace to continue in well doing, trusting in him. So saints pray for me and my wife! God bless you all. With love Pastor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous